ACCess Wellness is a voluntary employee benefit dedicated to enhancing the mind, body and spirit of Athens-Clarke County employees and retirees. The goals of the Wellness services, programs, & resources are to improve employee health and well-being, increase productivity and decrease absenteeism, and manage health care costs by providing a variety of opportunities for employees and retirees to adopt and maintain healthy behaviors.
*As of March 17, 2020: All in-person Wellness classes, screenings, and events are postponed until further notice.*
- Physician Form for Blood Draw & Biometric Screening
- ACC Well Activation Instructions
- ACC WELL System Use Tips
- ACC Well Smart Phone Shortcut Guide
- Wellness Benefit Guide
Pounds Are Fallin’ Challenges:
- Feeling Peaceful & Serene
- In Praise of Gratitude
- Take Responsibility for Yourself
- Feeling Competitive
- Feeling Industrious
- Brain Health
- Meal Prep
- Slash the Stigma
Other Health Resources:
- ACC 5k Walk/Jog Courses
- Anthem BCBS Doc Talk Seminars
- Anthem BCBS Audio Health Library
- Exercise Log
- Nutrition Log
- 1st quarter: January 1 - March 31
- 2nd quarter: April 1 - June 30
- 3rd quarter: July 1 - September 30
- 4th quarter: October 1 - December 31
Athens-Clarke County Employee Fitness Center:
- The facility is located at the back end of the Georgia Square Mall, off of Atlanta Highway, near the ACC Police Department.
- All ACC employees and their dependents (over age 18) are eligible to use the fitness facility. There is no childcare available at the facility, and due to safety issues, no dependents under age 18 are allowed in the facility.
- To gain access to the facility, you must schedule a brief fitness center orientation. At orientation, you will receive a keycard that will give you access to the facility.
- To schedule an orientation, please email our Wellness Coaches at email@example.com. Or, you may call the fitness center at 706-613-1995. Please specify day/time availability so that your orientation may be scheduled efficiently.