Account Changes

For questions about a change to your stormwater utility fee, please visit the Stormwater Billing Update section.

Have you sold or purchased property in Athens-Clarke County? 

Please complete the Change of Ownership Form to ensure that your stormwater utility bill is adjusted accordingly.

Do you think your stormwater utility bill is calculated incorrectly? 

Please complete the Adjustment Review Request and email it to You can also mail the form to:
    Public Works - Stormwater 
    PO Box 1868 
    Athens, Ga. 30603 

or bring it to the Stormwater Billing office between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, at:  
    120 W. Dougherty St.
    Athens, Ga. 30601   

For more information, contact Stormwater Billing at 706-613-3440 ext 301 or ext 381.