Report a Problem

Reporting a Problem / Water Emergencies
To report an emergency, such as a water main break or sewer overflow, during regular business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., please call Water & Sewer at 706-613-3495.

For after-hours or weekend emergencies, please call 706-613-3481.

Suspended Service
If your water was been suspended due to non-payment, please call the Water Business Office at 706-613-3500.

 Resident Responsibilities

The property owner is responsible for all pipes and plumbing on the customer side of the water meter. This includes the interior plumbing of the home, the outside irrigation system, and the area where the property's water system connects to the water meter.

The Public Utilities Department (PUD) is responsible for pipes on the "street side" of the water meter, including all service lines and water mains extending throughout the community. PUD is also responsible for the water meter itself.

1 of 3 people found this page helpful. Was this page helpful for you? Yes No